Hi, I’m attorney Dennis Wilson of The Wilson Law Firm.
I’ve spent more than five decades building up my California law practice. Throughout my career, I’ve learned that people facing legal trouble often experience high-stress levels and extreme anxiety. That’s why I treat every client with respect and every case with the utmost care. When you’re facing unknown consequences amid tense situations, your attorney must be dedicated, prepared, and thorough in identifying and quickly seeking the most favorable outcomes. That’s my goal every day – to bring every case I work to the most favorable conclusion possible for my client.
I took the California bar exam in the Fall of 1968, became a licensed attorney in the State of California in January 1969, and returned from a tour of Vietnam with an honorable discharge in 1970. Since then, I’ve never looked back or regretted my decision to give everything I have to help my fellow Californians when they’re in a legal tangle. If you’ve made a mistake or find yourself facing legal consequences through no fault of your own, don’t hesitate.
I’ve represented clients in Sacramento County, Solano County, Stanislaw County, Placer County, El Dorado County, Amador County, Butte County, Monterey County, Marin County, Tulare County, San Joaquin County, Yolo County, the City and County of San Francisco, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Fresno County, Orange County, Riverside County, Yuba County, Sutter County, and Lake County. I’m passionate about helping people just like you navigate the California justice system. Your case is not just another case to me – every case is different. You can expect me to consider every detail and create a unique legal strategy based on knowledge, experience, and the exact results you hope to achieve. Call (916) 608-8891 and schedule a free consultation today.
- Stanford University Law School, 1968
- Stanford University, 1965
- Certified by the California State Bar as a Family Law Specialist
- American Bar Association Family Law Section
- American Bar Association Litigation Section
- California State Bar Association Family Law Section
- California State Bar Association Litigation Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association Litigation Section
- Consumer Attorneys of California
Experience in Court
- Licensed to practice law in California state courts
- Admitted to practice law in Federal Eastern District Court of California
- Admitted to practice law in Central District Court of California
- Appeared in Nevada Federal U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- Tried a case in the Federal U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- Mediated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arbitrated matters in California and Connecticut
Speaking Engagements & Publications:
- Continuing Legal Education course instructor for family law attorneys
- Published in Sacramento County Bar Association Family Law Section Counselor